Sunday, May 4, 2014


Happy May The Fourth, everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your Star Wars holiday...I didn't have any time today to watch any of the films or any Clone Wars episodes, so I just blasted some good old John Williams music while I did my work.  But for the moment, what better way to celebrate the holiest of geek holidays than with a new Star Wars Rebels trailer?

This is actually the UK version (the voice over for this trailer is better than the American version, in my opinion).  It's not so much a trailer as it is an extended commercial, since it aired on Disney XD during a new episode of The Yoda Chronicles (hence, the voice over).  I suspect we'll get a good two and a half minute long trailer Clone Wars style when Comic Con hits later in the summer.  But for now...here's our first real taste of the series!



Looks great, doesn't it?  I don't have time at the moment to do an in depth analysis of any kind (alas, the woes of having a graveyard shift job) and I'm sorry to say I won't be posting a Clone Wars review like I had promised (reality keeps getting in the way of my plans!), so tomorrow I'll talk more about the trailer, other news in the Star Wars animation universe, and hopefully a Clone Wars review!  And I know it may seem that all I talk about is Star Wars animation, so I guarantee I'll give the other studios some love this week.

Until then, May The Fourth Be With You!!

1 comment:

  1. Graveyard shifts? Horrible. Yet, if you just skip going to bed when you're done, you'll find that you're productivity is increased twofold. :) Don't burn yourself out!

    ReplyDelete