Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Dragon Poster!

A few days ago, Dreamworks released the last main character poster for How To Train Your Dragon 2 onto their Tumblr In The Works.  The image features Snotlout and his Monstrous Nightmare named Hookfang!  The image description reads:

"A classic Viking through and through, Snotlout always carries himself with bravado. Hookfang is his partner - a stubborn Monstrous Nightmare that can light itself on fire. Five years later, this pair of warriors is closer than ever." 



This is getting so exciting!  I'm happy to finally see the new looks for all our main characters (I haven't watched the trailer yet, so I don't know if you can see them all there or not).  Of all the characters released, Snotlout looks to me like the most different.  By that I mean, he looks much older than the others do.  Here's a look at the previously released posters:





No comments:

Post a Comment